The second smoothie is made from our summer favorite food, Watermelon! We all love eating watermelon in summers. It is refreshing, hydrating and cooling, just what our body needs in this hot weather. Watermelon has a very high water content and that is the reason of all that juiciness. A watermelon smoothie is a good way eating watermelon in one go (that is what I do!).
The recipe of watermelon smoothie is simple but I sprinkled lots of dried Blueberries and Raspberries to add texture. I also added some dark chocolate, you can sprinkle dark chocolate chips or can skip if you don’t want. So let us start!
- Watermelon- 1/4 of the size
- Dark chocolate (optional) – 1/4 cup
- Dried Blueberries and Raspberries
- Ice cubes – 3 to 4
- Bring the dark chocolate to room temperature or slightly melt it.
- In a food processor jar add watermelon, dark chocolate, and ice cubes. Grind until well blended.
- Sprinkle lots of dried Blueberries and Raspberries. Enjoy chilled.
Know that: You can also grind Blueberries and Raspberries along with Watermelon if you don’t want texture.
Hope you enjoy it, leave your comments below how you find it!
Live & Love,