It is the season of spring and what can be better than having a plateful of delectable salad! Salad and spring are a match made in heaven. Salads are not only quick to make but also a healthy and filling option for health-conscious people. Adding light dressings to salads made with vinegar and olive oil to enhance the flavor of the salad while making them healthier than heavy mayo salads.
So, I wanted to try making an Avocado salad, since it is one of the topmost fruit in the healthy recipes. It is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals which has long-term health benefits. I made a simple salad filled with the protein of paneer (cottage cheese), pomegranate and avocado. Let us get started!
Paneer (cottage cheese) – 100 g
Avocado – 1 medium
Pomegranate – 1
Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tsp
Olive oil- 2 tsp
Salt – To taste
Chilli flakes – To taste
Coriander leaves – For garnishing
- Dice the paneer and avocado into cubes.
- In a salad bowl mix paneer, avocado, pomegranate seeds.
- In a small bowl mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and chili flakes together to make the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the salad bowl and toss well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and enjoy.
Know that: You can also add onions, mango, cucumber to make this salad more colorful and flavorful.
Live & Love,