I have a fetish for nail cleanliness, I do get satisfied by manicure at a salon but only to an extent. I still come back and clean them myself, but I am never satisfied (That’s me!). Owing to my fetish self and also that lazy bug in me, I researched for some ready to use manicure tools. And I bought this electric manicure tool with 5 attachments. I have been using this for a year now and it is not in that great condition (you can see that in pictures!). So, I thought of reviewing and sharing my experience with you all. This is kind of a DIY manicure tool.
What I like:
It is quite simple to use and convenient. Quite inexpensive Rs.350-400. It is really helpful in removing the dead skin around your nail, that is THE reason that I use it so frequently. There 5 attachments with different purposes.
What I dislike:
It is battery operated, which gets drained very fast. Out of 5 attachments, 2 I think are of no use. The shaping and buffing attachments do not work that well.
This is what it looks like:
- This emery attachment is for cleaning the dead skin. Just push the purple button. It works like a driller.
- This serves similar function as previous one.
- This is for more deep cleaning. Be careful while using this, it can hurt if used for long.
- The buffing attachment, which does not buff that well.
- The shaping attachment, again does not work that well. It needs some skills and practice to use properly.
Though this product has many cons, I still like to use it in combination with buffing, filing and cuticle pushing tools separately. It gives really great results.
Word of caution: Be careful, this works like a driller, so do not hurt yourself by excessive pushing and prolonged usage.
I hope you found something new today! Do comment if you are using this.
Live & Love,
Buy similar product here: ebay.in