Our beloved fruit of the season, Mango! Mangoes are omnipresent right now and we love them to the core (don’t we all!). So yes, a Mango smoothie was a quite obvious choice!
Mangoes are an excellent source of beta-carotene (a precursor to Vitamin-A). They are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. But do we keep that in mind when we eat them, naa hh! The juicy, mouthwatering sweetness of mangoes is the reason we can’t resist this King of fruits!
This recipe of Mango smoothie is in no way like a Mango milkshake. It is creamy, dense and topped with dry fruits. Let us find out what is there in this recipe!
- Mango (peeled and diced) – 1 medium
- Amul Lassi – 1/2 cup
- Elaichi/Cardamom (Crushed)- 1
- Dry fruits (Almonds and walnuts) – For garnishing
- In a food processor jar add mango, lassi, elaichi and ice cubes. Grind until well blended.
- Sprinkle lots of dry fruits as much as you want. Enjoy chilled.
Know that: You can top off the smoothie with ice-cream of your choice, vanilla ice-cream goes really well with a mango smoothie.
With this, I end my series of summer smoothies. Hope you enjoyed them, please share your smoothie recipe here, would love to hear from you!
Live & Love,