This is a super easy recipe which I prepared sometime back for my breakfast. You can use it as a snack, starter for parties or anyway you want. For all the Eggplant/Brinjal haters, I request to try this once. A simple bruschetta recipe which will not give you that pronounced eggplant flavor. Hope you relish it!
- Eggplant – 6 slices
- Bread – As needed
- Pizza Sauce – 3 Tbsp
- Pepper Sauce – 1/2 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce- 1 Tbsp
- Dijon mustard- 1/2 tsp
- Grated mozarella cheese- Topping
- Cheese slices- For topping
- Basil- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- if needed
- Oregano and chilli flakes – for sprinkling
- First prepare sauce by mixing pizza sauce, pepper sauce, tomato sauce and basil.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Slice eggplant.
- Spread the sauce on each eggplant slice. Now sprinkle mozarella and cheese slices on it.
- Keep the slices on tray and bake for 20 mins.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on top. Serve with grilled bread slices.
Know that: You can also sprinkle chopped vegetables like capsicum, bell peppers, tomato and onion on top of each eggplant slice to add color and variety.
Do comment how you find this simple recipe.
Live & Love,