Chocolate Kalakand is a very easy to make sweet recipe which is a good option if you don’t like too much sweet in your sweets, like me! So let us get started.
Paneer or cottage cheese- 200g
Condensed Milk – 1/4 cup
Elaichi powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Dry coconut (grated) – 1 teaspoon
Cornflour – 1 1/2 teaspoon
Dark Chocolate – 80g (1 bar)
Almond (Finely Chopped) – As required
- Finely grate the paneer.
- In a bowl add the grated paneer, condensed milk, elaichi powder, dry coconut and cornflour, mix well.
- Take two greased ramekins and add mixture to them, while pressing down gently.
- Now preheat the oven at 200-degree Celcius.
- After the preheat is done, keep the ramekins in the oven and bake for 16 mins.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- After the kalakand is baked, take it out and allow to cool completely.
- Now pour over the dark chocolate in both the ramekins and garnish with chopped almonds and grated coconut. You can add more dry fruits of your choice.
- Cover with cling film and keep in the freezer for 1/2 hour or until set. You can also keep in the refrigerator but it will take longer time.
- Cut and serve your chocolate kalakand!
Know that: You can also use milk chocolate or white chocolate as a topping if you want the taste to be sweeter!
Do try it and let me know how you find it in the comment section below!
Live & Love,